Ignition transformers TZI and TGI are designed for high-voltage spark ignition of gas burners and gas-ignited or directly ignited oil burners. The ignition transformers can also be used on burners with single-electrode operation; the ignition current and ionization current flow over a common electrode. Ignition transformer TZI fulfils the requirements for enclosure IP 20. It is suitable for installation in a control cabinet. Ignition transformer TGI in its die-cast aluminium housing meets the requirements for enclosure IP 65. It is suitable for on-site mounting near to the burner.
- Electrical ignition of gas burners
- Ignition and burner control with a single electrode possible
- For installation in a control cabinet or wall mounting
- Complying with EN 61558-2-3
- TZI 7,5-20/33R complies with CSA