Automatic burner control unit IFD 258 ignites and monitors directly ignited industrial gas burners of unlimited capacity. As a result of its fully electronic design it reacts quickly to various process requirements and is therefore also suitable for frequent cycling operation. It can be used for atmospheric burners or forced draught burners in multiple burner applications, where a central control system is used for pre-purge and for monitoring. The burners may be modulating or stage controlled.
- For directly ignited burners of unlimited capacity in continuous operation pursuant to EN 746-2
- Continuous self-testing for faults
- Immediate fault lock-out or restart following flame failure available as a switch able function
- Flame control with UV sensor or ionization sensor
- Diverse installation possibilities via holes or snap mechanism for DIN rail
- Space-saving installation on site with IFD 258..I with integrated ignition
- Display for program status and flame signal intensity